Dear BIBCO folks,
   My fingers slipped when I corresponded with Pat.  I thought I said
that the document in question "Resource records used as copy"
http://lcweb.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/lccatstats.html
is strictly informational and DOES NOT APPLY to BIBCO partners, but when
I reread my message I noticed that forgot to type in the NOT!!

However, the answer Pat gave that to keep or not keep the 653s is a
local decision is truly correct and records with these subject heading
may be labelled PCC.  If in OCLC the Enhance guidelines confirm keeping
the 653s then that is another reason to do so.

Sorry for the confusion.
Ana