We are looking for the book called Unrestricted War by Qiao Liang and Wang
Xiangsui.  I'm sure a lot of you have been asked about this title.  The best
information I have is that it was reviewed by John Pomfret in the Washington
Post Foreign Service.  Sunday, Aug 8, 99, P A01.  The book apparently has
not been translated into English and the authors are Chinese colonels.

Our CG and others are very interested in this title.  He wants it even if it
is in Chinese.  Can anyone tell me where to buy, borrow or beg the book?  Do
you have a jobber that deals with Chinese titles that you could recommend?

HELP!!!

Thank you,

M. MALINDA JOHNSON
Library Director