Date:          Wed, 6 Oct 1999 13:44:08 -0400
From:          Carolyn Ruth Sturtevant <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:       BIBCO stats
To:            Multiple recipients of list BIBCO <[log in to unmask]>

BIBCO colleagues:

FY99 has been a great year for BIBCO with many new libraries
contributing to the record-breaking efforts of the program!  The
annual stats will tell the happy story.

In the meantime, I wish to thank the 20 libraries who have already
reported their September 1999 stats, and encourage all others to
submit a report by Friday morning, the 8th.  Deadlines for the annual
reports here come quickly!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Carolyn Sturtevant
NACO Coordinator