In the near future, we, in the Special Collections Department of the
Brigham Young University library, hope to begin the process of hiring a
person to oversee the implementation and continued maintenance of
everything related to EAD.  We also hope to use this person to help us in
managing the Special Collections Web Site.

If any of you have suggestions as to the job qualifications for such a
position I would sincerely appreciate receiving a personal E-Mail.

My E-Mail address is:

My FAX is:
801-378-6708

Thank you very much,

Scott H. Duvall
Assistant University Librarian for Special Collections
Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, Utah  84602